DARK ART S.XXI: KARL PERSSON

martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

KARL PERSSON

Berlín, Alemania

Artista ustraliano, Obra pintada al óleo sobre lienzo y acrílico sobre madera. 

"My intellect doesn’t come into play when I am channeling something subconsciously. There is plenty of time for interpretation after a painting is finished. Whenever I look at my finished paintings it is like analysing a dream – deciphering my personal symbolic language. Although there is obviously some calculated thought behind things like compositional aesthetics, I still try to keep these decisions relatively instinctive. I find this approach far more fulfilling than when I have injected some preconceived concept into an image, which has often consequently become either stale or too obvious."

















































































































Lenguas


















Homage to beksinski



















































Fish


























































 Tubo de la cara












































Mother and child


Los pezones del pene


Creature 2009


Shiny chickend


Luch Monkey


Munchy man



 Karl


La muerte del bebe







WEB











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada